navinavi

December 10, 2010

What I’d love to give you for Christmas

I didn’t want to post a wishlist for Christmas, but I’ve seen so many cool things here and there that I thought I could maybe write a list with the things I’d love to give you instead (if only I could afford them!). We never gave or got very expensive gifts for this day at home and to be quite honest with you, I feel awkward whenever I get one. I mean, it feels nice to see that a person took the time to choose the perfect present for you, but I’d rather give than get. I love buying presents! So these are the ones I’d love to give you; hope you like them!

To Ashley, Chrissy and Alexa’s kitties, I thought of these awesome cardboard boxes for them to play. Dimitri and Dante (that’s Dimitri’s younger brother in America) should get one each, too.
Available here.

To Ashley, this Pinhole Cardboard Camera from Kikkerland (if you're thinking about getting one, hop over to this link; it's a bargain, shhh, haha) and a T-shirt I'm in love with from Pesqueira.



To Chrissy, I'd love to give her a nice dinner with her whole family in Germany and this leather bag from Uma. And to Leonie, a red stachel for school from Pesqueira.

To Chantele, I though of this polka dot dress by Lucyla.

To Analía, this blue dress from Pesqueira (yes, Valeria Pesqueira is my favorite Argentine designer, in case you were wondering, haha). Mind you, it's summer here in Argentina, that's why I've chosen this dress for her.


To Lindsey, this colorful dress by Objeto.

To Giselle, "Aves del Paraíso" a photography book by well-known Argentine photographer Gaby Herbstein. She's in the fashion world and likes photography, so I figured she'd like this book.


To Alexa, a cat T-shirt and a cat bag by Pesqueira.



To Kim Anh, this bag by Objeto.

To Thera, this scarf and bag by Objeto (yes, this is my second favorite independent brand from Argentina).

To Nena, this green bag by Objeto and a black necklace by Pebeta Teta.



To  Melissa, this sweater by Agostina Bianchi.

To  Jazmine, this cute dress by Objeto.




I'd wrap all the small presents in these kick ass tea towels made by Charlotte Farmer (found via Eat Drink Chic).





Hope you liked my imaginary presents, hehe :).

21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww, Miki, that is so cute! What a great idea! You are such a sweetheart!

I would give to you your visa and the opportunity to go and visit your Argentina whenever you wanted to!

Nena Nadine said...

Love it. You are so cute, almost as cute as all these gifts. Love the little caterpillar on my necklace.

I'll be posting the reward you gave me probably next week. I got to think it all out.

Michelle said...

Omg - these are some rad finds!! :)

the runaway romantique said...

What an adorable selection of gifts for your friends :) I love all the dresses and bags and those tea towels! These are simply lovely and I'm sure would make anyone swoon with glee!

- the runaway

Rose said...

What a cute idea! I adore that tea towel.

Rose

Padmasari said...

What a great idea!

P.S
I love the leather bag from Uma ;)))

Finder said...

amazing post

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

danniekate said...

how kind of you! i'd love to be your friend now, wow! when people give you something theyve really thought about, it's so special :) x

Giselle S. said...

All so nice presents :)

Frozen Fashion said...

OH! Miki's Scrapbook is fun and lots to love ! I love the thoughtful gift list!

Esp all the kitty stuff, my kitties would love cardboard boxes to play in!

What a nice surprise to discover your blog today!

Ciao
<3


Check out my great "Wool And The Gang" give away!
http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/2010/12/hot-freezing-fashion-xd-kapok-give-away.html

june at noon said...

What a neat idea, and a way to show your thoughtfulness even without the cash! :)

Giovanna ♥ said...

Love them! Thanks for sharing ♥
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

SabinePsynopsis said...

Your friends are truly blessed by your wonderful intentions, Miki.

hot girl said...

beautiful picture,
nice blog.

黃愛玲 said...

Lovely blog. =o)

choco.pop said...

AAhh ;_; you know, I'm not a dress girl, but I would totally use that dress, is freaking lovely >_< I think I'll check Pesqueira next time I buy clothes *nods*

Aw girl, you're so amazing, I feel completely touched by this >3<

Thank you Miki~!

PD: I've been so freaking bussy this days, I promess I'll send you an email on Friday, when I get over all this amigurumi mess I'm in xD

Mega fucking huge bear hugs!

Ashley said...

This is such a sweet post Miki! You have such a great outlook and good heart!

I love those kitty boxes! They are so awesome!

<3

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, how did I miss this post?! I love that dress you picked out for me, it's AWESOME! Geez, you have really good taste because pretty much everything on this list is awesome!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Aww, this is such a fun idea!!! I'm seriously loving that sweater, what a great pick!

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.

Tracy said...

Yeah, it is definitely summer in Argentina, because i am here on my vacations and fashion is all around. Women here are skinny and slim, so they use tiny shorts and hot dresses. I am staying in this apartment in buenos aires where I have a neighbour who is beautiful and has the best clothes, I believe girls here have a great sense of style!
Tracy