navinavi

December 29, 2010

Weddology: Up in the air

Hello, everybody! How have you been? Did you have a nice Christmas? I hope you did! I’ve been pretty quiet this week because I was super busy, but I’m back! ;) There’s a reason why I've been busy and why I'm posting these pictures for this week’s weddology post. Below you’ll see lots of people jumping because I’m jumping, too … for joy. I got my fiancée visa yesterday! Yay! :D I can’t believe I’m finally free to move to the States and get married. I really can’t wait to be David’s wife; we’re super excited <3. So, now it’s just a question of finding a plane ticket for me and Dimitri, packing my bags and taking off!

Thank you so much for the encouraging messages and e-mails; the good vibes have surely helped! ;) I'm very lucky to have you and for that, too, here's a big thank you!!! And now, let's all jump to the pics, hehe.  







The following couples are not jumping, but they're up in the air and the pics are really cool.




Have a lovely day! And jump! We all have a reason to feel happy and celebrate life ;).

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats on getting the visa, you'll love it here in the states :] Which part will you be moving to?

Lindsey said...

Woops, I think I see in a post you are moving to California? I've never even been, but I know it's beautiful!

CocoCherie said...

I love jumping photos! They're too much fun!

Henar said...

Just wow!!! Those pics are absolutely cool, love em!!! :)
xx

www.ohmyvogue.com

kenzie said...

AH! congrats!! where in cali are you moving to? how exciting! and the wedding photos are adorable. jump jump jump for joy!
glad you had a great christmas, happy new year!

Chrissy said...

Hurray!!!! I am super happy for you Sweetie!
Congrats on getting your visa!! Finally!!!
How exciting! Can't wait to "follow" your journey to the States!! Yay!!
Hugs xxx

Mínima said...

No sabés lo contenta que me pone que estes cada día más cerca de tu sueño. Yo, una vez, fui vos, me fui de Argentina para estar con mi chico.
Espero que todo salga perfecto, tal como va hasta ahora.
:D

Sweet T. said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Giselle S. said...

Congrats Miki & Devi !!! :-) I was a little worried after so much silence ;-)

Nena Nadine said...

*Claps excitedly* I'm so happy for you!

Dhila Backstrom said...

What exciting news! Thank you for stopping by my blog and took the time to write comments.

Cupcake Couture said...

What lovely news!
The pictures are such fun!
Hope all the planning and ticket booking go well!
x