navinavi

December 08, 2010

Questions & answers

I was about to turn the computer off when I noticed that Min from bonjourbohemian had tagged me with the I love your blog award. I’m glad I saw this before I started counting sheep. The rules are to post about the prize, answer the questions and pass it on to 10 bloggers you like.


1. Why did you create the blog:
Because I thought it was a great way to channel what’s in my head and heart and to meet cool people.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow:
The ones owned by friendly bloggers, also those I can relate to, blogs with DIY posts, cat related topics and those I simply find appealing to the eye. In the beginning I started following a few where bloggers posted about their daily outfits mechanically, but I soon got bored with the ones which offered only that.

3. Favorite makeup brand:
I love Clinique, but have very few products by this brand because it’s very expensive here in Argentina.

4. Favorite clothing brand:
I love wearing independent designers’ clothes because I hate wearing items that are owned by hundreds of people too and because they’re less prone to have been made in a sweatshop. My very favorite Argentine indie brands are Pesqueira and DAM.

5. Your indispensable makeup product:
A light liquid foundation; it’s amazing how a person’s face can change by just wearing a little foundation.

6. Your favorite color:
I love all colors. When it comes to clothes, I love black and darker shades (because I’m chubby and dark colors are more flattering than light ones) but I also love colorful patterns; and for anything else I like using lots of different colors at once.

7. Your perfume:
Obsession Night by CK; although right now I’m wearing “Ricci, Ricci” by Nina Ricci, love it!

8. Your favorite film:
Le Fabuleux Destin D’Amelie Poulain (I’m sorry I can’t be very original; I’m in love with Amelie), Garden State, Trainspotting.

9. What country would you like to visit and why:
I’ve always dreamt about visiting the Philippines because I'm curious about its landscape and because its language is very similar to Spanish; I don't know, I've always found that amusing. I’d also love to go to Scotland because most of my favorite music bands are coincidentally from Glasgow. I dream of going to Prague, too because of its architecture.

10. Make the last question and answer to yourself.
What do you expect for 2011?
I’m really looking forward to starting the New Year. I know it’ll probably be the most exciting and moving so far since I’m moving to the USA and getting married there, too. I’m leaving my family and friends and basically everything that’s known to me. I’m sure I’ll miss my people and God, Buenos Aires City with all its wonderful cafés, pubs and restaurants! But I also know I’ll be starting a life with David, who I know is my other half (and with whom I’ve been having a long distance relationship for over 3 years now). I can’t wait to share my life with him, make new friends and see what the future holds for us. I also hope to be able to see my friends and family as often as possible, of course, and to meet my goals, which are not too pretentious, by the way.


I'd like to give the I love your blog award to: ChrissyAshley, Nena Nadine, Alexa, MelissaAnaliaThera, the runaway romantique, Rai and Zuzi.

* I edited the picture of Dimitri with flowers found at Pugly Pixel.

5 comments:

taylah said...

congratulations on your award :) i just came across your blog, it's really cute!
lovesss, taylah. x

Rosie said...

congrats! :) ricci ricci is amazing <3 x

zuzi said...

yay, prague! I'm sure you would love my city...maybe not now though, because it's all white right now, covered with snow :)

and thank you for passing the award to me ♥

it was interesting read!

Chrissy said...

Congrats and thanks for passing it on to me!
Have an awesome day dearie!! xxx

the runaway romantique said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it to me, I can't wait to start working on the answers! What a lovely picture too, reminds me of my little kitten as well :) Have a great day!

- the runaway