navinavi

December 03, 2010

Movie task: Love Happens


This film went almost unnoticed, at least here in Argentina; it was just another ordinary romantic movie; there was, however, one little detail that I loved and that’s my task this week. I couldn’t find any video on YouTube where you can see what I’m about to describe, but if you’ve seen the movie, I’m sure you’ll remember this. Jennifer Aniston’s character was a florist who took beautiful flower arrangements to an important hotel every morning. Every time she did so, she wrote difficult words behind the pictures.

I don’t know if you’ll find the words I chose difficult, they were absolutely new to me, hehe.














If you haven’t seen Love Happens and are curious to know what the film is about, here’s the trailer.




I'd like to say there's a second part to this post, but to be honest, I'm not sure I'll be able to take any pictures. I'll be taking part of something called Parallel Cities; it's very difficult to explain what it is; let me just say it consists of a series of "experiences" organized in different tours. I have tickets for two tours, one of which involves a library + a hotel. The point is to get to know one of the hotel's cleaning staff through a series of experiences in different rooms. I, myself, don't exactly know what it is about; I'll tell you more about it after Saturday, and hopefully, will have some pictures to share with you. Parallel Cities was held in Berlin in September and future cities are Warsaw (05/2011) and Zurich (06/2011). If you've been part of any of the tours in Berlin, I'd love to hear your opinion! :)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love that movie! It gave me the name poppysmic...loved that word so much! And the meaning as well!
Great post, Miki!
Have a great weekend! xxx

Lindsey said...

Woah haha, the only word i've heard of is changeling :[ I'm definitely interested to see this movie now though!

Devi Pope said...

Changeling is actually another good movie! =P