navinavi

December 14, 2010

I've been tagged

Sweet Chirssy has tagged me so I have to answer these questions and then tag four people.



1) 4 shows you watch
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Office
3. The Whitest Kids U’Know
4. Party Down

2) 4 things you are passionate about
1. David, my family and friends
2. Cats (especially Dimitri)
3. Music
4. The English language

3) 4 phrases you say a lot
1. Never say never.
2. I hate Starbucks.
3. Coitus. That’s a word not a phrase, I know. I haven’t said it much, but I’m planning to, haha. They use it a lot in The Big Bang Theory and it always makes me laugh.
4. Qué trucho! It has several meanings but I use it as a synonym to “that’s lame”.

4) 4 things you've learned from the past
1. Small lingerie can ruin your day.
2. Being 100% coherent with your beliefs is damn difficult (I’m not talking about religion)
3. You shouldn’t start a diet unless you’re sure you have the will to reach your target weight. Starting and leaving it half way (or not even that) is very frustrating.
4. We’re usually stronger than we think we are.

5) 4 places you would like to go
1. Scotland.
2. Prague, Czech Republic.
3. The Philippines.
4. New York, the USA.

6) 4 things you did yesterday
1. I went to work.
2. I spent time in front of the computer.
3. I cooked lunch and dinner, as usual.
4. I watched the season finale of Project Runway Latin America.

7) 4 things you are looking forward to
1. Getting married and moving to California!
2. Well, actually, first, passing my interview with the Consul so I get my fiancée visa, haha.
3. Making new friends once I’m settled in the USA.
4. Traveling a lot.

8) 4 things you love about winter
I hate winter, but let’s see …
1. Dimitri’s fur; it gets fluffier when it’s cold.
2. I can wear my cool overcoat (not this past winter, though; it’s already in California)
3. I get to wear boots, I guess.
4. Dimitri comes to my bed more often.

9) 4 bloggers who should share their list of fours

6 comments:

choco.pop said...

Hehe, thanks for tagging me!!! I'll definitely do this :3 (I already have prepared the blog award post you gave me :3)

"4. Qué trucho! It has several meanings but I use it as a synonym to “that’s lame”."

Haha, me rei con esto.

kenzie said...

cute! i loved this. i went to school with timmy from the whitest kids u know! haha. thanks for tagging me! yay!

Nena Nadine said...

cuddling with pets is the best in winter!

Ashley said...

It's so hard to think about what there is to love about winter...
The best part about winter is spring will be coming soon :/

Michelle said...

Oh, lovely! We have a lot in commone! :) he he. Big Bang theory is one of my *faves*!!

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel