navinavi

November 10, 2010

Weddology: in fraganti pictures

I don’t know about you, but I love in fragranti pictures! Especially because they portray true spontaneous moments and depict un-faked feelings and expressions. It’s when people are not aware of the camera that they act carefree. Sure it’s not easy to snap an unpredicted situation and have the right light, lens and angle so that a perfectly aesthetic picture comes out of that shot; but in the rare occasion when that happens, a magical picture appears and it perpetuates that special moment forever.

Was that too much to say? Take a look at these awesome pics!

Isn’t the expression on this man’s face just priceless? He’s certainly not thinking about the camera in front of him.

Bridesmaids having fun
Men playing around
A magical picture
Behind doors
Shiny happy people




Sneak peeks









8 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful pictures! I always dream about my own wedding I will have one day :)

Rose

Naka said...

awh these photos make me happy :)

Chrissy said...

They are all amazing! Great finds! Thanks for sharing! I love the one with the young and older lady "hugging" - it's so cute!
And the last one is fantastic!

Nena Nadine said...

love it. Although my friends don't :)

Floortje said...

Wow beautiful this pictures. I like!!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Such gorgeous pictures! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Laura said...

Lovely photos! Love the first one and the one with the older and younger lady. :)

Oh, My Darling said...

Candid wedding shots are the most heartwarming.