navinavi

November 16, 2010

Now & then

My sweet friend Chrissy has tagged me so I’m supposed to tell you about my likes as a child, as a teenager and as an adult. This was fun, Chrissy! Thank you!


1.- Favorite cartoon

Child: Mazinger Z.

Teenager: Robotech.

Adult: Daria.


2.- Favorite Show

Child: Parker Lewis Can’t Lose, Blossom.

Teenager: Friends, Dhrama & Greg.

Adult: The Office, The Whitest Kids U Know, The Big Bang Theory.


3.- Favorite movie
Child: Indiana Jones (all of them).
Teenager: Trainspotting (no, no, it’s not what you’re thinking. I just like Scottish English, the movie sound track and story).

Adult: Amelie, Garden State.


4.- Favorite music Child: New Kids on the Block, Rick Astley.
Teenager: Avant Press, Debbie Gibson.
Adult: Belle & Sebastian, Camera Obscura, Kings of Convenience, Kula Shaker, Leo García, Entre Ríos, Isol/Zypce, Francisco Bochatón.


5.- Favorite magazine Child: Veo Veo.
Teenager: Superlab.
Adult: Los Inrockuptibles.

6.- Your hero
Child: Carlitos Balá (haha, an Argentine TV host).
Teenager: my parents.

Adult: my parents.
This was my mom. I don't think I've posted a pic of her before.
And the people I'm tagging are:



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love the picture of your Mom - so cute!

And, I really like your list...Rick Astley...yeah, I used to like him, too!!

Marie said...

i love parker lewis and dharma and greg and tbbt, we're like sitcom soulmates

Nena Nadine said...

Challenge accepted!

Laura said...

I also love Amelie! LOVE!
As a teen I love New Kids on the Block, and now that they have reunited, I still love them! lol ;)

Oh, My Darling said...

Aww, Dharma and Greg! What nostalgia, that show was great.