navinavi

November 28, 2010

Gallery Nights

Gallery Nights is held every last Friday of the month. It’s a night when over 60 galleries in Buenos Aires City remain open until 2AM. There’re lots of art exhibits, people everywhere and some special shows (oh, and free booze, too). My good old friend Val and I visited a few art galleries last Friday before going to our favorite pub. And here are some of the pics we took.

There were taiko players doing their thing in the street opposite a Japanese art exhibit. You can see the taxis and buses in front of the players.

Here you can see people talking about art ... or probably something else.

I can't believe I tanned so fast!
I liked this one.
And this one matched Val's outfit.
Val drank her glass of champagne and I don't know how she did it, but she drank mine too.
I'm still puzzled.







And we then we headed for La Cigale.

No Bloody Marys or Martinis or Long Island iced teas. A Sex on the beach and a peach daiquiri just like in the old days.
God, I'm going to miss this city! There's always something fun to do!


6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow - I love art exhibits! I would have loved to join you to gorgeous ladies!
Looks like you had a great time!!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Rose said...

My computer virus is finally gone! :)
Looks like an awesome time, I always love celebrations like this. And your yellow dress is really cute.

Rose

danniekate said...

this looks awesome! i love the cute yellow dress. i love cities, there's always fun stuff going on! xx

zuzi said...

wow, this looks great... I wish we had something like that in prague too!

Mamushka Marie said...

sounds wonderful...AND I love your yellow dress ;)

Alexa Raye said...

Sounds fantastic! We have something similar in Arizona on first and third Fridays. :)