navinavi

November 12, 2010

Blog survey

Hi, guys! Hope you’re all having a nice day! This is an unusual post for me, since I’m here to talk about a blog survey that me new pal Megan has up in her blog The Windy Mile. She needs bloggers to fill out a very simple survey for an assignment for college and I thought I could lend her a hand by telling you about it. It won’t take you more than 2 minutes, seriously; so all the ones who are willing to help her, please click the link below to fill it out and don’t hesitate to say hi to Megan; she’s a really sweet girl.



She’s offering free advertising for a month to the ones who complete it, so make sure you let her know you have done so by e-mailing her or leaving a comment here.

Thank you all for your cooperation! Have a blast this weekend! :)

3 comments:

daisymay aka Chantele said...

I did the survey for your friend! I am glad you got my letter I thought I would surprise you with it! I look forward to seeing some crafty creations with the bits I sent you. I am off to China in just a few hours!! Very excited! But we will have the laptop so I can still chat when I get some time.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

choco.pop said...

I made the survey ^^
I'm a baaad blogger anyway, I'm just starting to get the point of bloggin >_< but I hope I was helpful ^^

Miki's scrapbook said...

Thank you, girls, so much! :)