navinavi

November 15, 2010

Belle & Sebastian rocked it in BA

So the day arrived and it also finished too fast. It was an amazing show! I should write “amazing” in the biggest font possible and highlight it and italicize it, but just saying that I should do so is enough, you get the point, right? I loved every bit of the concert and Belle & Sebastian seemed to have enjoyed it just as much.



Bad news? I didn’t make it on stage. Row number 9 was not bad at all, but it was a bit too far to get picked to go on stage. HOWEVER, Stuart Murdoch went down the stage and walked right down the aisle where Val and I were sitting (well, dancing, actually). It was kind of a “if the mountain won’t come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain” moment but in reverse; get it? I was so happy and excited that I left my bag and coat on my seat and ran fast towards Stuart. I must have looked like a complete wacko because he got scared, haha. I don’t normally look like a threat to anybody, but right then I was out of myself. I aimed my camera at him, but he was too close for the camera to actually take the freaking picture; damn you, pretty but tricky camera!  I’m sure I’ll find this on YouTube, but I might not publish the video at all. I’m afraid to let you see how out of myself I was in that moment.


Now I’m at home, in front of the computer, super tired, sleepy and sore but reluctant to go to bed. I feel the day will still not be finished if I stay awake. It’s already past midnight but to me it is still the day I saw Belle & Sebastian live for the first time.

Oh, wait! Do you want to see what a big retard I am?
I recorded a couple of videos but ...
I guess I forgot that jumping and recording videos at the same time is not really a good idea :/.

9 comments:

Alexa Raye said...

Ooohh! I'm glad you had a good time! They're a great band :)

hiven said...

these are lovely x hivennn.

Chrissy said...

Wow - seems like an awesome time! Great pictures!!

Lindsey said...

Belle & Sebastian are so great, their music is an instant mood lifter! Great pictures!

milk overdose said...

can you believe i've lost it? i couldn't go to the show here, i was feeling kinda sick...damn! :(

must be sooo cool...

xoxo

the runaway romantique said...

eeek! lovely photos and video! lol it's okay, concert videos are supposed to be all jumpy and awesome ;)

- the runaway

Giovanna ♥ said...

awesome pictures! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog ❤
xo
Giovanna
Boho Market

Nena Nadine said...

I'm so Jealous!

Oh, My Darling said...

Yay! What a super-fun recap of the show!!!