navinavi

October 06, 2010

Weddology: shoes

This morning I saw that Ce had made a post about wedding shoes. That’s funny since my plan was to post about shoes today too! =) I still haven’t bought the ones I’m going to wear that day, but I kind of have an idea of what I want: high heels (I'm super short and David is tall), no peep-toes and as for the color, I’m not sure, I have to find a shade that matches my dark blue dress, probably black or silver? I know I definitely don’t want the classical white shoes.

I’ve been looking at different sites and these are the most interesting pairs I’ve found.

Colorful steps




Dancing queen
These are so not for me, but I think they are an iteresting proposal.


Steady walk down the aisle

Ahem! These ones bring 1500 Swarovsky crystals.

Daring feet





I still haven't found the perfect pair for me, but I'll keep looking.
Trying on shoes is so much fun! =)

Oh, and one more thing: you still have time to enter my humble Giveaway!

8 comments:

Alice said...

What a cute idea for a post!:)
Love the 3th ones. Red is my favourite color.
xx, Alice from bells and whistles

Sweet T. said...

Um...I love ALL of these shoes!!

I actually tried to go shoe shopping today and found a nice pair of boots. Alas! My calves are too skinny for the tops of almost any boots and I looked like a kid wearing her dad's shoes.

Ylenia said...

yours and Ce post have amazing pictures!!!!

I am getting married next year and I found some great inspiration!

Ylenia
http://longuette.blogspot.com

emma said...

Pretty pretty! I like the sparkles best.

ce said...

LOVE the second ones from Steady walk down the aisle!!!!!!!!!! i want them!!!

Giovanna ♥ said...

So cute ♡ Thanks for sharing!
xo
Boho Market by Giovanna

daisymay aka Chantele said...

These are all cute! I missed that you had a blue dress?? Thats different, but you will look super cute in it. I had silver shoes covered in black lace with a big heel (even though Im tall) and a black satin bow at the back. they were perfect for my dress!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Oh, My Darling said...

I love the idea of wearing the Vivienne Westwood and Melissa collaboration shoes, with the hearts on them! Even though I have no wedding to plan, I scour ebay for them every so often, as a "just in case" sort of thing, hehe.