navinavi

October 25, 2010

Message in a bottle

After buying my ticket to see Belle & Sebastian, I was so happy that I felt like celebrating the occasion somehow. I jumped (really high like a complete moron; a happy one), I talked to Val (who's coming to the show with me even when she doesn't like them, yay!) and later thought of celebrating with stangers too. So, I grabbed some cardboard, my cheap watercolor and bottles. I wrote part of a song by Belle & Sebastian ...
... rolled the carboard ...
... and put the messages in the bottles.
I chose this song because it's optimistic and happy, like me.

I went out quite a lot this weekend, so I had the chance to drop them in different areas.
I dropped the big one while going to meet my sweet friend Agus and her fiancé.

Another one before meeting Giselle at La Cigale, my favorite pub.
Can you see it in the basket?



And the last one in somebody's house, ssssh!
I hope they never find out it was me.

Have a great week, you all! :D


11 comments:

Indie.Tea said...

Belle & Sebastian, lucky you! I adore them...
And I like the message in a bottle idea, very cute :)

Ashley said...

what are those baskets for? They are strange little things!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Miki you are so cute! This is very sweet of you.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Chrissy said...

What a cute idea!! Love it! You're so sweet!

Naka said...

awh messages in a bottle are so cute ^^ i love the photos and how u leave surprises for people :)

katrina said...

you have a good soul -- those are great gifts!

Sweet T. said...

This is so sweet! I don't know what the baskets are for either?

Giovanna ♥ said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog :)
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

Hearthandmade said...

that is such a cute idea!

Ylenia said...

message in a bottle, how fun!!

come and check out my giveaway!
http://longuette.blogspot.com

Ylenia

Katie said...

Belle & Sebastian, I'll have to check them out! :) and you have a friend named Giselle? Awwww, awesome! same as my daughters name, hehehehe. I love your idea of messages in a bottle. <3 Gosh you are so inspiring and optimistic. <<<<<<~~~~~~ thats something *I* need to be more of! :) I'm gettin' there, though. :^)