navinavi

October 21, 2010

10 things I like

My lovely new friend Chrissy has tagged me with a blog award :D. I’m supposed to tell you 10 things I like and then pass it on to 10 people. Here I go:

I like:

1.- Buying CDs. I've never had an I-Pod; I keep using my old CD player. When there's a band I love, I tend to want to buy every single CD they've released.

2.- Cats, especially my Dimitri. Oh, and Dante! Dimitri's younger brother whom we haven't met, yet.

3.-Mameshibas :P. They're creepy and funny and absolutely adorable!

4.- Tea and tea crockery. My favorite kind is "genmaicha" (green tea + toasted rice).

5.- Paper. I like it in any color, texture or size.

6.- Getting things in the mail! I've just got this box from Chrissy. It's full of great American treats, yum! :P
If you still haven't joined Yummy International organized by sweet Ashley, I suggest you do :).

7.- Colorful clothes and with original patterns.
Oh, God! This one's so old. I had long hair!

8.- Happy looking fries.

9.- Scottish accent. I'd love to speak in a natural Scottish accent, but let's face it, it's never going to happen. Can you imagine an Argentine/Japanese girl living in California speaking Scottish English? Weird!!!
Not that I can pull it off anyways :(.


10.- Going to concerts. I'm so, so, SO freaking happy to have just purchased my ticket to Belle & Sebastian's concert in Buenos Aires in November! YAY! I'm absolutely happy they decided to come over her and before I left! Amazing! I'll be in row 9! OMG!


The ten bloggers I'm choosing are: Daisy, Giselle, Alice, Taby, Ning, Naka, Teryn, Alycia, Bonjour Bohemian and Giovanna.

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow, it's kind of weird seeing the package here on your blog!! Imagining how it got from here to Argentina! Yay - I'm so happy you liked it! Can't wait to see more of it here!
Love your 10 things and that you added pics! Super idea!! Hugs xxx

AlyciAmore said...

Thank you! <3 Your cat is adorable!!!

Alice said...

it' really nice to get to know you better!:)
And you're right getting things in the mail is amazing! I always crow when I see the postman coming. ;D Oh thanks a million for passing me this lovely Award! You're so kind. xx, Alice :)

bonjourbohemian said...

miki, you're the cutest! thank you a lot - I'll think about my 10 things this week. that's so much fun♫ - see you, Min.

katrina said...

geez, i really enjoyed reading your 10 things. high five to: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9

i'm happy i found your blog!!

Ashley said...

I want to see what's inside your yummy international package!

Naka said...

thank you for the tag ^^ and i love snail mail! i would love a little tea set sp i could have tea parties aswell i lvoe ur crockery :3

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Hey Miki thanks for the award honey! I think I have had this one in the past, but will do it again when I get a chance!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

CocoCherie said...

Cool list. I want to see what's in that box too. And congrats on your upcoming concert. Concerts are amazing!

kelly ann said...

i love paper! and i love it when you walk into a craft store and all of the paper is stacked neatly, categorized by colour/pattern. it's so pretty! ;)

Fernanda Lucila said...

Ohh how fun! I love getting packages, too :P
AND buying CDs, I've never had in iPod either, I think they're way overrated.

1060xo, Fernanda Lucila

Naka said...

ive just noticed how ur cat teapot i tink has a little kniited or crochetd hat ^^
thats adorable!

Oh, My Darling said...

What a fantastic list! have tons of fun at Belle and Sebastian!

Anonymous said...

omg, i love leo garcia!