navinavi

September 08, 2010

Weddology: 5 ludic ideas

1) Encrypted messages
I definitely LOVE this! How cool is it to have save-the-date cards or invitations that can only be read with decoder glasses! You can find decoder glasses for USD 0.40 each or less and download printable personalized cards here!




2) Water balloons
This was actually an engagement party, but I think water balloons could go perfectly fine with a wedding (in summer) too. The bride and groom getting wet in their own wedding doesn’t look like a good idea, but I like weddings that are laid-back and rather informal, so that would work for me … as long as I do not get completely soaked.








3) Cool paper napkins
Instead of using regular formal napkins, I’d love to have these. Aren’t they fun?




4) Cool shadows
I love this cool atmosphere created with shadows/lights. Personally, I think the environment lacks color, but it’s a very original idea worth posting.

5) Cake war
I’d definitely not go for this, although it still looks a bit fun. I hate it when people play with food, so I’m sure I’d be in a very bad mood if I saw someone doing it in my wedding. However, I can’t deny that Pam and Jim look super cute with their faces covered with cake. But then of course, you have to be Pam and Jim to look this good under such circumstances.

12 comments:

Naka said...

the secret letters are so cool my cousin used to have them in her school text books for the answers :p I wish my school text book were as cool :(

LAMINDY said...

Me gusta el mensaje encriptado! Super original!
Y yo tambien paso de la guerra de tortas... aunque esto quizas haya sido para la produccion de fotos, no?
Cuantas buenas ideas!
CariƱos =)

Amber Blue Bird said...

I love that water balloon idea. Thanks for your comment on my guest post today over at Oh My Darling!

Ashley said...

I love the encrypted message idea! That is so much fun!

pixelhazard said...

I'm getting married next year. This looks so impossibly lovely.

Bright Green Laces

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

i love the idea for encrypted messages!!! really cool !

i'm just so so stupid and i just understood how it works!!! so sorry miki hahaaa!!! i just fixed it but i still don't know if it works well ?

I'm so glad that you enjoy the cards!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
ps : don't forget to write a feedback on my etsy ;)

Melissa said...

The encrypted message idea is awesome!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Idea 1. Amazing, so fun!! But think my older relatives wouldnt have gotten it! lol
Idea 2. Dangerous! I wouldn't like to get soaked on my wedding day, but as an engagement party, it would be fun.
idea 3. Really funny! Could be cool
Idea 4. This would be fun as a photo booth kinda idea for guests
Idea 6. oh god no! I didn't let Jon feed me any cake! I dont actually like cake! But even if I did I dont think this is a good idea!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

LOVE the water balloon idea so much!

P.S. Stopping by b/c Ashley posted about the package you sent, which totally rocked. XO!

Nicole Trundle said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, the WATER BALLOONS!!! how awsome are those pics!! such a good find lovely lady <3

http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

I LOVE the decoder idea! I remember when I was younger all of the activity books had those in the back. So much fun and such a great idea!

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

The decoder idea is fun and so different!
Loved the other ideas but the cake. No, no , no
~Naila Moon

PS>Now I am your newest follower.

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/spreading-love-follow-up.html