navinavi

September 11, 2010

Sirop Folie

Val and I love trying different blends of tea (and, ok, eating delicious tiny pastries … and big ones, too, who are we fooling?), so today we went to a place we’d never been to before called Sirop Folie. She had a mini holiday last week, so I was ready to be filled in with the latest news and charming stories about her trip. Not only did she entertain me with cool data about Uruguay (that’s where she went), but also surprised me with an awesome perfume I’d been craving: “Ricci, Ricci” by Nina Ricci; yes, the one with the black cat, haha! It’s YUMMY! =P She also gave me a bag of “yerba” to drink “mate”, which I love. I wonder whether the non-Argentinians know what this is …

Once at Sirop, we ordered the tea for two combo. I’ll leave you with pictures I took here.


It took us a couple of secs to figure out how to drink it, haha.





After tea, some champagne rosé, which hit us pretty fast =O.



By the time we left, it had already gotten dark.

Come to this restaurant if you're ever round the area (Barrio Norte).
It is not THE best place we've visited, but its quiet and cozy environment is totally worth visiting.

5 comments:

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Looks like you had a great day, love the teapot sign. It's really cool. Glad you had a good day!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Giselle Schwerdtfeger said...

I know this gallery, it's near my home....but i didn't know about this bar... I guess it's new! Nice place :-))
xoxo
Giselle

Miki's scrapbook said...

Thank you, girls! Yes, it's a very nice place. It's been there for quite a while now, but it's kind of hidden. It's right at the back of the passage. I remembered we went to the Scuzi at the front when we first met, Giselle =).

Have a great day!

Jazzabelle said...

how lovely! the food looks ever so yummy on the cake stand, it sounds like you had a wonderful time! hehe, i would have also been slightly confused about the cups.

jazzabelle. xx

Naka said...

nice interior ^^ and i like the photos :3 i wish I didnt live in UK now :p