navinavi

September 20, 2010

Game over

Without knowing it at the moment, this was my last stay at the hotel in the country (Saladillo). The company I work for in this location reduced its budget on English classes significantly a couple of months ago, so I was only going for 6 hours (compared with 12 hours not so long ago). I only kept going because my boss was on vacation, but I found out that she returned this weekend, so I guess there’s no point in sending me when she can take all the classes herself. It makes sense: she drives, so she can come and return the same day without paying for a hotel; and I’m leaving soon anyway and have plenty of things to prepare for my trip.

I will travel again to say my proper goodbies, but I'm sure I won't be spending another night at the cozy hotel. Oh, God! I've just realized I've never linked it! Silly me! It's called Hotel Bellesi and it's run by a super cool man, Daniel Bellesi. His daughter, Georgina, a total sweetheart, also works in this company I used  to work for.

It sucks to have taken these pictures without knowing I wasn't going to stay there anymore; I mean, I'd have prepared something more special! But, at least, I've found a very suitable title for this final post.

So this was what my room (number 16) looked like on Thursday night.
I got there past midnight, so everything was very quiet.

I must have slept deeply because I never heard anything, but the next morning ...
I found out that lots of Pac Men and ghosts had invaded my room!





I thought they were cute so I played with them a little before going to work.

Yes, these are my professional karate moves!
I bet you're scared of me now!
You should be!



I even found a couple behind the shower curtain.


It was fun to play with these colorful folks.
And it was certainly super fun to stay at this cozy little place once a week for over a year!
I'll certainly miss it and its employees!

8 comments:

Naka said...

ZOMG so cool i wish i was so original :3 cool photos and comfy looking room :3

Oh, My Darling said...

Aww, the Pac Men are sooooo cute!

pixelhazard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pixelhazard said...

how cute are you! love that old school pacman

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Those are so cute MIki! And you are so funny!!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Giselle Schwerdtfeger said...

Mhhh...i remember playing pac man all day long during my teen age days...:-)

Rai said...

aah this is so cute! thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog <3 xx

Courtney said...

Ugh! I LOVE old school video games! They own my heart.