navinavi

August 19, 2010

Who let the cats in?!

The last time I went to the notions store, I was tempted to buy this long stole that was hanging next to the checkout; so I did. I cut it into chunks and put it in different places so that people thought there was a cat hidden somewhere.

The first pictures I wanted to take were of Dimitri with this stole as a long extension of his own tail … but it was impossible!






In an office.


At the hotel.

In a trash can.

In a cooker manufacturing plant (don’t ask!).
I needed one of the employees to cover my ass here.


I hope the ones who found these “kitties” didn’t get too scared.

9 comments:

eliska.h said...

haha oh my goodness, this is BRILLIANT♥

TILDITA said...

Jajajaja, pobres los que vieron a los gatitos... Mi hija vio la foto de la cocina y gritó. Tenemos una gata negra con pelos de 4 cms, y la cola se parece mucho!
Besos =)

Ashley said...

This is so funny! I think I would freak out if I saw a tail somewhere! Dimitri looks like he is having fun!

Allie said...

Haha, this is so cute! But like Ashley above^, I would freak out if I saw a kitty tail smashed in between doors, or in the oven!

Adorable blog, by the way. :)

Sixtine Baudelaire said...

ooh thanks ! :D
i hope you'll like my new article, ;D

Sixtine <3.

Giselle Schwerdtfeger said...

Qué lindo día debe ser hoy en Saladillo! Acá en BA está super primaveral!!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

OMG you are so funny Miki, how do you come up with these things. Why dont you take a dress making class when you get to the states instead, it could be very soon like you said. My tooth is much better now. Daisy Dayz Home

bonjourbohemian said...

hahaha, that idea is so cool! where do you take all your ideas from? i wish i was so creative. love it, hope you have a lovely weekend,too!

Mary Has Sound said...

HAHAH. You're a genius.