1) Isn’t it a very useful idea to provide the guests with cute maps so they don’t get lost when going to the party?
Source: pics 1 and 6 Stephannie Barba, pic 2
2) Modern invitations and “save the date” cards by Minted.
3) I’m in love with these three piece stamps by Sugar Letter (on Etsy).
4) These escort cards by Sugar Papers (on Etsy) are sober, but modern.
5) If you visit Suzie Cards shop on Etsy, you'll find these colorful boxes where you can put souvenirs, among other nice items such as cards and clips.
And to close this post, I want to show you this funny video David had sent me a while ago. I really hope nothing like this happens at my wedding, haha. It has nothing to do with stationery, by the way.