navinavi

August 11, 2010

Weddology: Hardcore weddings

Sometimes people can go over the top and it’s ok, it’s their own wedding. All couples organize it with the idea of doing it only once, so, who cares if they’re extreme?

These are all NO, NOs to me, but I thought it was fun to post these pics.

1) Barbie & Ken (via Ruffled blog)

2) Wonder Woman and Superman (via Damn cool pictures)

3) 4th of July themed wedding (via Ruffled blog)

4) Andy Warhol inspired wedding (via Once Wed). This one's probably my favorite.

5) OK, so there are people who have money, LOTS of money, that’s fine by me but do they need to waste it on every single detail? I wouldn’t use any of these ideas even I had the money! (via Videojug)

3 comments:

b. said...

the 4th of july wedding looks quite sweet! i love the miss-matched vintage plates, although im not too sure about the burger cake!

x.

AlyciAmore said...

I don't mind the 4th of July one but I do have to say that the groom in the Barbie & Ken theme is a good sport! Wearing those lil shorts?!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the award!

Interesting wedding themes, I can't wait to see what you come up with for your wedding!