1) Snap station featured in The Bride's Café
Isn't it a great idea to offer different kinds of cameras so that the guests can portray moments of the wedding themselves? It can be costly, but it might be worth it.
2) Photo booth wall featured in Ruffled blog
For only 80 bucks you can make this nice looking wall.
3) Menu wheel featured in OnceWed
I definitely love this menu! It's easy to make, it's cheap and, most importantly, it's very original.
4) Birdcage lanterns featured in The Bride's Café
These ones may take a little longer and more skillful hands to make, but they still look super doable. You can hang them in trees, on the wall, pretty much everywhere.
5) How to tie a bowtie video featured in Utterly Engaged
I don't know about you, but before seeing this, I'd never wondered how to tie a bowtie. I'm not sure David's planning to wear one, but this video is fun.