navinavi

August 06, 2010

Polka dotting one of my hotel room doors

Hi, there! I’m back home. As every Thursday, I went to Saladillo and had a wonderful time there. This week, I “polka dotted” one of my hotel room doors.

Can you tell what I used?

Lots of these.

Yes, disposable napkins.


I also used them at lunchtime.

It was a pity to have to get rid of them, but I always clean up the mess I make in my hotel room before I leave.

Friday morning was fun, too. A flock of white doves came to wish me a nice day!

It was a very good day. I hope yours was, too! =) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Devi Pope said...

How does someone as amazing as you love someone like me? I'll never know, but I'll never stop being grateful.

Ashley said...

I know this is random but polka dot is such a weird name. I wonder how they came up with it....

<3

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Love it, how fun. Plus award on my blog for you!! Daisy Dayz Home