navinavi

August 01, 2010

Love is all around

Hi, there! I haven’t been able to go online since Wednesday, that’s only 4 days but it feels like a decade! To cut a long story short: I went to the country, as usual, where I don’t often have access to a computer, and I also got sick (God, I hate winter!). But, anyway, I did take some pictures this past week, so here they go. This is what I’ve been up to:











Somewhere else.


In a coffee shop.


If you want to make your own origami winged-hearts, here you have a picture with the instructions:
They’re super easy to make! You just need some origami paper.
It’s fun to make lots and lots of them and drop them in different places =).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola!, ojala sepas castellano...sigo tu blog, me encanta...queria saber de donde son esos papeles con los que hicistes origami, donde se compran?....si podes contestame por aca, graciassssssssss, Mi nombre es larita

Miki's scrapbook said...

Hola, Larita! Gracias por pasar! :) Te cuento que los papeles los compré en Papelera Palermo, te dejo el link: http://www.papelerapalermo.com.ar/

Me salieron creo que $35, pero vienen un montón.

Te dejo un abrazo! Y qué empieces súper la semana! :)

Miki.

Thera Joyce said...

Oh my goodness. I love them! Thank you so much for sharing the instructions. I am going to make some for my craft room!

Miki's scrapbook said...

Hi, Thera! :) The instructions are in Spanish, but I'm sure you'll understand them. If you don't, just let me know and I'll translate them into English.

Have fun making them! :)

Miki.

Tarver said...

Those are ridiculously adorable, especially all along the door and curtains!


such a great idea!

Giselle Schwerdtfeger said...

I love origami!! ♥

TILDITA said...

Corazones con alas... Ideales para andar en las nubes!
Buena semana =)

Ashley said...

soooo pretty. Zach has a bunch of origami paper around here somewhere. I will have to find it.

Ashley said...

oh I mailed your package last week, let me know when you receive it :)

Leia said...

Really artistic pictures!

Leia

prettyprettyyumyum said...

um... they are adorable! i love them so much! and you look so cute in your little black collared dress :)