navinavi

August 22, 2010

Les ballons noir

I love balloons! When we were kids my mom hardly ever bought us any because they were expensive and she said we’d only play with them 10 minutes and then forget about them, which was true. I’m a grown up now and can afford to pay my own balloons, so I got myself 5. The point was to take outdoor pictures for which I needed my sister’s help. She didn’t seem to be willing to help me, so I had to take the pics indoors myself. It was a good, though, because I’d have flown away if I’d taken them outside!








9 comments:

Flor said...

No sé si habrán sido caros pero SEGURO que no eran taaaaan lindos.

Qué pena que no te quiso ayudar, porque las fotos con ese vestidito, esos globos, adoquines y árboles hubieran quedado herrrmooosas.

ching said...

weeee i love your polka dotted balloons :)

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

daisymay aka Chantele said...

OMG were planning on a balloon shoot too soon. I got inspired after seeing a shoot in neet magazine (I think?). Love your polka dot balloons though. I shall look forward to your letter! Glad you like my outfits, and hope your sis didn't get too mad about you using her computer! lol! Daisy Dayz Home

Thera Joyce said...

aww...I love those balloons. They're super cute!

kittycat said...

aw adorable balloons! and if i can see your outfit correctly, i LOVE it.

Kim-Anh Nguyen Art said...

i never seen black polka dotted balloons ! really cute!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Those balloons are amazing, I love the polka dots!

Jazzabelle said...

those balloons are so cute! i adore the collar on your dress, so pretty. it's a shame your sister didn't help you, you should defiately have another photoshoot outside, though!

love, jazzabelle. x

Rachele said...

You should have made her help you outside! But these are pretty darn cute too :)