navinavi

August 31, 2010

Can you hear the rain?

I love rainy days, they’re so typical of Buenos Aires! I don’t even know when the rainy season is since it can pour down any time of the year really. Oh, and I love rainwear as much as I love rain =).

I didn’t take any pictures today because it’s dark and they wouldn’t have come good enough for me to post. Plus, I have some allergy I get on my face (on my eyes, mostly) twice a year, similar to a rash, so I don’t feel comfortable in front of a camera. I was happy to notice that I hadn’t got this thing this summer (it always appears once in summer and once in winter), but, eeeh, I got it again. I’ve had it for a week now, apparently it won’t be as strong as the past times, so I’m happy.

Anyways, coming back to rainy days, I grabbed my camera and instead of taking pics, I recorded three crappy videos. It doesn’t let me record more than 16 seconds, so they’re all really short. The quality is low, but at least you’ll get a picture of what the day is like here today.




And here’s some cool rainwear I’d love to wear today. These are my favorite Argentine brands for raincoats and accessories.














7 comments:

cb said...

i love the way it smells after it rains, so clean and earthy! i have beening thinking of getting some rain boots...it would be great to ride my bike in them so my canvas shoes don't get wet! love the ones you posted!! thanks for sharing!

xo,
cb

Melissa said...

Umbrella rainboots are too cute! Love it!

Shibby said...

Those rainboots are all so cute and I want that umbrella print rain coat! =)

Thera Joyce said...

ooohhh..I love all the wellies! They're super cute!

LAMINDY said...

Yo quiero las botas rojas con el abrigo a lunares de Natalia!
Todo lindo. Hasta el día, que tambien tiene su encanto!
Saludines!
(Tildita)

Ashley said...

Hey Miki! As you can see I hacked into your blog, and redesigned it. I wanted to surprise you! I hope you LOVE it & don't feel like I invaded your place. :)

Miki's scrapbook said...

OMG! Ashley! I LOVE IT! =D THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH! This is the best way to start a hard day with a smile! I know it's going to be a tough day, but I feel much better now! I'll be sending you a nice package in return for this soon! =D Yay!