navinavi

August 13, 2010

Animal farm

I almost got late for work this morning. I’d packed before breakfast so as not to rush the last minute as I always do. I closed door, gave the key to the concierge and then realized that I’d forgotten my pencil case on the head of the bed. I ran back to the room to pick it up and this is what I saw …


GIF animations generator gifup.com

These crazy animals can’t be quiet a single minute; they wanna play the whole time! You have no idea how hard it is to keep them in my bag.

5 comments:

Thera Joyce said...

hehe..I love this Miki! So cute! Also, thanks for adding your info to my FeedJit! You're awesome. :)

Devi Pope said...

Haha! Ay, que lindo. =P

Ashley said...

you make me love you more everyday! This is ADORABLE!

Ashley Sisk said...

LOL how'd you do that!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Awww that is so cute!! Daisy Dayz Home