But it’s not my point to make you feel bad about it; on the contrary, I mean to show you five lo-fi videos that I find pretty and enjoyable to help you start the working week with a smile. Let’s see if it works … (fingers crossed).
1) Making a Shell by Tell No One. Check out their site to watch more experimental lo-fi videos.
2) Seaweed, again by Tell No One. I don't know, I find their work interesting.
3) Clean White Love by Lisa Mitchell. I love the song and the video which seems to have been recorded in super 8. Although I find her voice a bit annoying after a while, I can't help loving this song/story.
4) Lay Down Lean by the Belles of the Black Diamond Field, featuring Zooey Deschanel.
5) Another one by The Belles of the Black Diamond Field, God Ain't Gonna Put It In Your Lap. Women from 1920 to present.
And a few pictures of my weekend with Val before I leave. They are lo-fi as well, hehe.
I wore my sheep dress.
We went to an Indian restuarant called Delhi Mahal.
Miki + David, haha.
I had curry lamb and Val had curry chicken.
Our dessert: ice cream.
Later that night, we grabbed a couple of drinks at Empire.
And we had some more drinks at Le Bar.