navinavi

July 19, 2010

My weekend in pictures

I usually do very little or nothing at all at the weekend, but this one was a busy one. I had a great time with friends!

Palermo with my friend Cecilia.
This is one of my favorite places in Palermo. Papelera Palermo





You can find lovely things for your house here, at Calma Chicha





We had tea and a sandwich at B Blue: Deli & Natural Bar






I had delicious Thai food with Giselle at Empire









Coffee with my sister at Sofi Martire (shoes and coffee store)




4 comments:

elatsyrk said...

Those pastries look delicious and I love your sister's hair!

Ashley said...

You wore your bear dress! Sooo cute! Looks like u had a great weekend.

daisymay aka Chantele said...

The paper shop looks great as do the cakes. Thanks for the comment, glad you are excited about your wedding planning, hope its going well!

Daisy Dayz Home

Miki's scrapbook said...

The pastries were delicious indeed, hehe. My sister does her hair herself. They always think she's a hair dresser in the beauty salons. Hug!

Thanks for dropping by, girls!