navinavi

July 16, 2010

My hotel room this week

I’ve just got back from the country super tired, but before taking a shower and going to bed, I feel like posting pictures of my hotel bedroom this week. All the rooms look pretty much the same; this one was smaller than average but the light was great. I had the chance to leave my bag and spend an hour or so there on Thursday at midday, which I hardly ever do. I took these pics then.












Hope you all have nice plans for the weekend! Tomorrow, I’m meeting a friend I haven’t seen for ages and on Sunday, Val and I are going to have lunch in a lovely café that opened recently. I think it’s going to be a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Whoa the lightening is perfect. Those shoes are pretty awesome!

Miki's scrapbook said...

Oh, thank you! :) I love those shoes.

Hug!