navinavi

July 27, 2010

I like it cute

1) I want this Alice in Wonderland lipstick by Paul & Joe so bad! I don’t think I’d ever wear it, but it’s so cute!

2) Aren’t these tea bags by Yanko Design awesome? I want a full closet of them, haha.




3) I love Lola Goldstein's cute pottery.
I'm glad I've got mine!

4) These piggy banks by Bobo would make a nice gift, don’t you think?



5) Mish, Mish, Mish edited by Moncho Ediciones is a book I’m definitely going to buy the next time I get my paycheck. It compiles pictures of cats made by different artists. I’m so sad I missed its presentation! =( The set up was cat inspired; the book came inside a paper bag (like the ones they use to put the cat treats in, at least here in Argentina), there was food displayed in cat plates and the guests made their own pictures and hung them on the walls >*.*<.


2 comments:

Jazzabelle said...

thank-you for your lovely, lovely comment! that's a shame, don't you have charity or junk shops in your area? i've never been to argentina before! the teabags are ever so cute, i'd love some of these. i suppose if you were really patient you could actually make a few!

love, jazzabelle. xxx

Corina said...

The tea bags are awesome!