navinavi

June 14, 2010

My favorite tees made in Argentina

AY NOT DEAD
http://www.aynotdead.com.ar/
This is one of the most popular brands among girls in their twenties and early thirties. It’s quite pricey, but their prints are worth paying the extra money that you’d save by buying a plain T-shirt somewhere else.

I don’t feel guilty admitting that I’ve bought a couple of tees from them.








COMPLOT
www.complot.com.ar
Complot offers modern items at affordable prices. That may be why they’ve managed to become the favorite teenage brand. I, myself, have tried several tees and other items, but never bought one. It seems that their cuts are more suitable for younger (or just slimmer) girls. I still find their tees quite attractive.





PESQUEIRA TM
Pesqueira is the ultimate Argentine independent brand. Their playful designs totally match my personally; I’d buy all of their items if I could. Not many know about this brand, which is a good thing. I’d hate to see lots of girls wearing their designs, hehe.






1 comment:

Ashley said...

o my! I love that kitty shirt!