navinavi

April 23, 2010

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain is one of my favorite movies ever. I love the way the characters are introduced and the fact that I can totally relate to Amélie. Every time I watch it, I can’t help wondering how I’d be introduced if I were a character in this movie.

 
If you haven’t seen it, you’ll understand what I mean once you watch the first three minutes of this chunk of the movie:





Miki likes …

• Daydreaming

• Baby talking to pets and telling them secrets

• Eating gummy bears, especially red ones

• Imagining she stars the videos of the songs she listens to

• Believing that one day she’ll see her mother again

1 comment:

Scorpio78 said...

I didn't watch the film, but I´ve been researching, and I can say why you can totally relate to her.
From your blog, you show us the world as we didn't see it before, that it's more than meets the eye.
A thing so simple like a piece of paper with a note 'SMILE' could actually make people smile, make somebody's day.
So simple and altruistic, it doesn't matter if there isn´t anybody who understands it.
Just the fact of doing it can enlighten your life, as you´re not thinking only for yourself anymore, because you have realized that people might be just like you, needing some extra push to start over on their life; or you simply do it because you know it's the right thing to do.
Surprising people with positive notes everywhere could change the world as we know it.
Thinking deeply about it, I believe it would be great if every human being who finds a positive note, anonimously hangs another one somewhere. We might be changing the world for the better, one post after another.
Well, as a final note, after all your altruistic action, you finally found your own hapinness.