navinavi

April 23, 2010

In the country

Every Thursday, my mate Agustina and I work in the countryside. It’s a 3-hour ride by van so we have plenty of time to catch up with each other, maybe watch a movie and then take a nap.

As usual, we departed at 1PM, watched a movie (they played a good one this time! “Yes, Man”!) and, once in Saladillo, we started working.



At 8:30PM we went to the hotel with our boss, said hi to the receptionist and made our way to our rooms. I had no idea something crazy was about to happen!

 I was given room number 15. I slowly opened the door, turned on the lights and to my surprise there was a pretty pink box on the bathroom sink. I didn’t know whether to give it to the receptionist or open it to check what was inside. Of course, I couldn’t help opening it. I’m so glad I did that! Look at what happened!






Butterflies coming out of a box from miki melina gima on Vimeo.

1 comment: