navinavi

April 18, 2010

Cheering strangers up

Every Thursday I go to the countryside and spend a night in a charming hotel. I decided that it was a good idea to drop a few rosettes with nice messages there, so I hid them all over the hotel room.

I was a bit bored on Thursday night, so I stuck a few pictures on the mirror to keep myself company, hehe.


Once back home, I thought it was a good idea to put some rosettes in envelopes.


My next location: the shopping mall!


I hung the envelopes in different bathrooms and fitting rooms.
It was fun to try on clothes in order to get inside the fitting rooms!
I have to admit that I couldn’t help buying some of the clothes I tried on … like this black skirt =/.
I hope the positive messages made people smile! =D

2 comments:

Scorpio78 said...

It's always great to find things that cheers you up everyday.
People might be surprised.
I know you made their day with that.

Mary Has Sound said...

If it's possible for me to fall in love with you even more, it just happened.