navinavi

March 09, 2010

If I were in Manhattan, …

I’d definitely go on a shopping spree during the day and then go to the theater to see “A Behanding in Spokane” in the evening.

Seeing Christopher Walken on stage sounds enticing enough; if you add Sam Rockwell, a cool setting such as a hotel and a plot about a man who’s been looking for his missing left hand for half a century, then that’s something that I, myself, wouldn’t wanna miss.

To make things even more attractive, the scenes take place “in a seedy hotel room that might have been decorated by Edward Hopper” (my favorite American painter!), as stated by The New York Times.

If you’re so lucky to live within walking or driving distance to the Gerald Schoenfeld Theater, don’t miss it.




http://www.behandinginspokane.com/


A couple of paintings by Edward Hopper.



No comments: